PRAISES FOR LOVE WARRIORS
"Love Warriors is powerful and educates us to see our common humanity. Equality in marriage is a human rights issue. Read this book and get engaged for justice!” —Dolores Huerta, Civil Rights Leader and Co-Founder of the United Farm Workers
"Love Warriors illustrates how society is best served when all loving couples who want to settle down are all able to do so through the civil institution of marriage.” —Mark Leno, California Leader
“Evolve toward a more enlightened understanding of marriage equality.” —Shefali Tsabary, Ph.D., author, The Conscious Parent
“A must-read for anyone concerned about equality and justice. If you aren’t a Love Warrior before reading this book, you will be when you’re done.” —Ed Fallon, Former Iowa State Represenative
“If you want your opinions about the most important social issue of our time based on reason and facts this book is your MUST READ.” —Don Clark, Ph.D. author, Loving Someone Gay
READ Davina's Exclusive Interview with the Seattle Lesbian Dec. 21, 2010
BUY BOOK NOW!
Love Warriors is a comprehensive reader on the same-sex marriage movement, outlining the rights, benefits and protections marriage provides and the real-life harm caused by marriage discrimination. Kotulski affirms that advancing equality for LGBT people is part of the American legacy of expanding human rights and upholding cherished values. Love Warriors is perfect for veteran supporters and those still on the fence.Paperback: 364 pages Publisher: CreateSpace (September 23, 2010) Language: English ISBN-10: 1453639713 ISBN-13: 978-1453639719
LOVE WARRIORS SUPPORTERSHeart-felt thanks to the following generous and wonderful people who are supporting the 2011 Love Warriors Tour: Erin Flynn and Chloe Atkins ---Frank Howell---Stan Durst and Mary Durst ---J. Greyson Vega--- Mary Puthoff and family--- Roberta Conroy--- Alison Little and Heidi Vance --- Cathi Woodward --- Kate Burns and Sheila Schroder ---Marriage Equality USA ----------------------------------------------------------------------
It’s Time We Became Love Warriors!
Do you wish you knew what to say when someone tells you that marriage equality is not a civil rights issue or is against their religion?
Love Warriors: The Rise of the Marriage Equality Movement and Why It Will Prevail will tell you everything you need to know about winning marriage equality!
How can I make a difference?
- You'll learn what to say when someone tells you “It’s not a civil rights issue.”
- How to respond to religious objections to marriage equality.
- 10 ways to start making a difference for marriage equality right now.
- The secret to changing hearts and minds.
- How to help people overcome their fear of same-sex marriage.
- Allowing same-sex couples to marry strengthens the larger community and creates a higher level of responsibility and security for LGBT people and their families.
- Marriage equality can actually save all taxpayers money.
- Marriage equality has positive health benefits and creates a happier, healther society.
- Marriage discrimination harms children and seniors.
To buy bigger quantities, send an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject "Love Warriors Book" in the subject line.
©2003-2010, Davina Kotulski